Noninvasive Therapies in Jupiter, Wellington, and the Palm Beaches
Main Offices in Jupiter / Palm Beach Gardens, and Wellington, FL
Now also located at The Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach
- SculpSure is a non-invasive body contouring system for the reduction of stubborn fat in areas such as the stomach and love handles. One 25 minute procedure destroys approximately 25% of treated fat cells – just like abdominoplasty except with no incisions and no recovery period! Results are additive, and significant weight loss can be achieved with several sessions. SculpSure is ideal for people with trouble spots, particularly those that seem resistant to diet and exercise. SculpSure is not dissimilar to CoolSculpting, however the heat-based modality of SculpSure goes a step beyond by tightening skin along with fat removal. SculpSure boasts an over 90% patient satisfaction rate!
- CoolSculpting is the world’s #1 noninvasive fat reduction procedure. It is an innovative, non-invasive way to contour your body by freezing unwanted fat away. The CoolSculpting procedure works by delivering controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin while leaving the skin itself unaffected. The treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), then die. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and you eliminate these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you! CoolSculpting has up to a 95% satisfaction rate!
- Ultherapy harnesses the power of ultrasound to transform the brow, chin, neck, and chest. It is the only FDA-cleared non-invasive procedure to lift skin on the neck, under the chin, and on the eyebrow. Ultherapy has been shown to increase the rate of collagen production by the skin an average of 1.4-fold. The study proves that Ultherapy treatment not only shows results on the outside; it also makes a difference where it counts most – deep within the skin.
- Fractional CO2 lasers are used to achieve a dramatic improvement in wrinkles, scars, tone and texture with little to no downtime. A laser microbeam treats thousands of pinpoint areas of your skin, but only a fraction of the skin is targeted directly. This fractional method of laser therapy acts to minimize both discomfort and healing time. It is best suited for wrinkles and fine lines, post-traumatic scars, acne scars, age spots, freckles, and the effects of sun damage on aging skin.
- The Icon Laser quickly and easily improves the skin’s overall appearance. This advanced light-based technology clears undesirable brown spots, sun damage, and vessels, revealing clearer skin. It works via specialized pulses which target brown spots, sun damage, and vessels without harming surrounding skin – unwanted spots slowly dissapear through your body’s natural healing process to reveal a more even skin tone.
- The IPL Laser is a new technology that effectively treats an astonishingly wide array of skin imperfections. It has a wide range of available intensities and the laser comes with a multitude of interchangeable heads, making it adoptable for various situations. The IPL Laser effectively treats scars, spider veins and reticular veins, stretch marks, birth marks such as port wine stains, hair removal, and skin resurfacing to treat both fine lines and deep wrinkles, age spots, sun damage, acne scars, and leads to an overall improvement in skin tone and texture. The IPL Laser is the latest thing in noninvasive treatments.
To schedule a consultation for any of our services, feel free to call our office at (561) 475-3669 or complete the form below: